Catherine Pollock (Head of Sales & Investor Relations, 36 South Capital Advisors LLP)
Agenda for the day…
Thank you to everyone who attended the 7th Volatility and Tail Risk Educational Breakfast in Sydney on 6 March!
We had a fantastic selection of investors, managers and consultants take part with lively debate and a beautiful morning making the event a great success. Thank you to all those who attended and participated. We are planning to make this an annual event so if you did miss out, we would love to see you next time.
Please click on an agenda item to download the presentation or watch the video.
Registration and Welcome Breakfast
Panel Discussion: Monetising uncertainty: How can investing in volatility add alpha?
- Different ways to implement volatility hedging
- Are we entering new territory in volatility?
- Cost versus benefits
- Richard (Jerry) Haworth (Co-Founder & CIO, 36 South Capital Advisors LLP)
- David Dredge (Co-CIO, Fortress Convex Strategies Group)
- Michael Armitage (Head of Fund Advisory, Milliman Financial Risk Management LLC)
- Michael Winchester (Investment Strategist, State Super Financial Services)
- David Walter (Director & Head of Asian Research, PAAMCO)
Volatility Outlook & Risk/Return Enhancement Strategies
Alexander Staab (Director, Structured Markets Group, Deutsche Bank AG)
Head of Fund Advisory Milliman Financial Risk Management LLC
Director, Structured Markets Group Deutsche Bank AG
Chief Investment Officer, Convex Strategies City Financial Investment Company
CEO & CIO 36 South Capital Advisers LLP